- The DASH Diet (Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension) was voted one of the best diets by U.S. News and was reviewed by doctors and dietitians.
- Studies have found that following the DASH Diet can reduce your blood pressure as much as some medications.
- Is a great way to lower your fat intake!
- Makes it easy to eat those 5 fruits and veggies each day!
- Can help you reduce your overall calorie intake which may lead to weight loss!
Heart disease is the number one killer of men and women in America and Stroke is the leading cause of serious long-term disability. A low sodium diet is essential to help decrease blood pressure….but there is more to the picture! Join me at the St. David’s Round Rock Health & Wellness Center Thursday, May 24th from 6-7:30 pm to learn how to make heart healthy foods taste great. Space is limited so call ( 512) 478-3627 or (888) 868-2104 to register today! I look forward to seeing you there!
Tarie Beldin, RD, LD
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center