You should always be aware of any changes in your breasts or underarm areas. If you notice any of the following changes, see your health care provider.
- Lumps, hard knot or thickening inside the breast or underarm area
- Swelling, warmth, redness or darkening of the breast
- Change in the size or shape of the breast
- Dimpling or puckering of the skin
- Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple
- Pulling in of your nipple or other parts of the breast
- Nipple discharge that starts suddenly
- New pain in one spot that does not go away
For more information about breast cancer, visit www.komen.org or call the breast care helpline at 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636).
Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636)