SNAP Kitchen, with five locations in Austin, TX, is known as “fresh, healthy, take-away.” SNAP is dedicated to bringing customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports its commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. SNAP’s menu offers a selection of “foodie” items made fresh daily, salads tossed-to-order (flagship locations), cold-pressed juices, high-energy snacks and diet-friendly desserts for the person on the go.
All of Snap Kitchen’s menu items are portion controlled and labeled with full nutritional content. Approximately 99% of the menu is Gluten Free. SNAP also caters to customers with specific dietary needs by offering menu categories including: Carb Conscious (lower carb), Sodium Conscious, Non-Dairy, Plant Powered (vegetarian and vegan) and Paleo.
With the motto of: “Eat right. Feel great. Live well!” SNAP was destined to be a St. David’s HealthCare Healthy Dining Program restaurant partner.
The St. David’s Healthcare Healthy Dining Program currently approves the following items:
- Baked Vegetable Quiche
- Spinach and Goat Cheese Scramble – Egg Whites, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Caramelized Onions, Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Scramble – Non-GMO Tofu “Eggs,” Avocado Coulis, Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Asian Beef Noodle Bowl
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Vegetable Lasagna (gluten-free) – Eggplant, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Portabello Mushroom, Oven Roasted Marinara, Herbed Cheese Sauce
- Mediterranean Spaghetti Squash – Tomatoes, Pitted Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Green Onions, Capers, Greek Vinaigrette
- Chimichurri Salmon or Chicken- Spinach, Sautéed Mushrooms, Roasted Carrots
- Crispy Scottish Salmon or Chicken – Roasted Carrots, Roasted Zucchini
*Stay tuned for more items from SNAP’s menu. Please note that with a seasonal menu, not all approved items will always be available.
With their multiple locations in Austin and Houston, online ordering, curbside pickup and grab and go mantra, eating healthy on the fly, is.… a SNAP!
Visit a SNAP location today and get started on your way to healthy eating! www.snapkitchen.com
-St. David’s HealthCare Healthy Dining Program